- No Comments
- Improve page rank.
- Design revamp.
- Increase the page views.
- Improve the overall User Experience.
- Reduce the checkout time.
- Social Media Integration.
As a part of our process we organised a meeting with the stakeholders at Shawlart. This was to mainly understand the issues they were facing with the existing webiste. Their website was in place for over a year and they were not satisfied with the type of sales they were driving through it.
For shawlart, we split our planning in two parts. In the first part (phase one), we did an internal assesment of the website to figure out what improvements we could make over the existing website and as a part of phase two, we had to categorise what work to do first, since shawlart wanted a short go to market strategy.
Based on our plan, we led the development in the following manner.
- We started with upgrading the current theme to Prestige, which according to us was suitable for Shawlart’s brand image.
- We updated the filtering of the products, which helped the user filter out products as per their need. For example, we added a Fabric specific filter which was key to shawlart.
- We also recategorized the categories of the products and also added appropriate tags.
- The products were reclassified and appropriate meta data was added to each product, which helped improve the SEO.
- Added social media links in the new website which significantly helped improve the SEO.
- Portrayed Shawlart as an international brand by adding appropriate SEO, as Shawlart has an international reach.
- We focused more on the landing page as the landing page was the first page the user could see. So, we redesigned the landing page to get a new look and feel with a slider at the top and featured products just below it, a feature which wasn’t present in the previous website.
- We completely redesigned the navigation menu, which we felt was appropriate to the website.
- We also redid all the product images with the help of Ashima Mehra.
Concept to Delivery:
Shawlart was given a time period of 2 months for the website revamping and redesigning. The website is complete and we are left with a stunning website and a happy client!
Connect With Us